3 Carrington Street Edithvale VIC 3196
- $850 per week
- Bond: $3,400
- Available: 01/07/18
Sophisticated Beach house - 4 bedroom masterpiece - a Feel-Good-Home!
Literally just steps from a beautiful stretch of sandy beach, this incredible two-story executive home is a piece of seaside history made into a modern day masterpiece.
Originally a quaint 1940s summer house, the now magnificent four bedroom weatherboard offers a large living space with a soaring ceiling and a fireplace, which forms a spectacular centrepiece of the home.
A sunny north-facing garden is shaded by giant palms and lemon trees. The house is entered via a leafy front patio with giant bird of paradise plants and strelizia.
The home also includes a formal lounge/play room, classic kitchen with quality appliances, seperate office, three bathrooms/4 toilets, and a double garage.
Located in a cul-du-sac street, 50m from the beach.
- magnificent 4 bedroom house
- Enormous open plan living with a fire place
- Cathedral ceilings
- Rear garden with tropical palms
- Baltic pine flooring
- French doored atrium
- Guest room with ensuite
- Timeless white kitchen, 3 bathrooms + extra 4th toilet
- Ducted heating / Evaporative cooling and Air condition
- Built in robes / walk-in robes
- Double garage
- Beautiful garden with palm trees, lemon trees, avocado tree
- 400 meters to Edithvale train station
Rental also includes white piano in living room and practical white storage cupboards throughout the house.
- Property type
- Weekly rent