3 Carrington Street Edithvale VIC 3196
- $1,100 per week
- Bond: $4,800
- Available: 01/07/18
Seaside history made into modern-day master piece - walk barefoot to the beach
Literally just steps from a beautiful stretch of sandy beach, this incredible two-story executive home is a piece of seaside history made into a modern day masterpiece.
Originally a quaint 1940s summer house, the now magnificent four bedroom weatherboard offers large living space and classic remnants of the original cottage.
An enormous living area with a soaring ceiling and a fireplace forms a spectacular centrepiece of the home, while a sunny north-facing garden is shaded by giant palms. The home also includes a formal lounge/play room classic kitchen, office, three bathrooms/4 toilets, and a double garage.
Located in a cul-du-sac street, 50m from the beach.
- magnificent 4 bedroom weatherboard home
- Enormous open plan living with a fire place
- Cathedral ceilings
- Rear garden with tropical palms
- Baltic pine flooring
- French doored atrium
- Guest room with ensuite
- Timeless white kitchen, 3 bathrooms
- Evaporative Cooling, Air condition
- Built in robes / walk-in robes
- Double garage
- 400 meters to Edithvale train station
Rental includes white piano in living room and multiple white storage cupboards throughout the house.
- Offered without furniture pictured, but potential to lease fully furnished as well as with utilities included - for discussion between tenant and owner.
As featured in Vogue Magazine, this home exudes an ambience and charm uniquely its own.
- Property type
- Weekly rent